HCM - Mekong - Phu Quoc island
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be floating market – Vinh Long – Homestay on An Binh Island
- 07:00 Pick up at your hotel then drive to Cai Be.
- Take the boat trip through natural canal to sightsee the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the riverside en-route to Cai Be floating market – the typical market of the Mekong delta existing thousands of years.
- After our visit to the Cai Be floating market then we proceed to An Binh island.
- Lunch will be served in the heart of an fruitful orchard.
- Enjoy a nice boat ride through natural canal on An Binh Island. Cruise under the shadow of trees and visit several families where you can experience their agricultural daily life.
- Walking through the fruit plantation in An Binh island and then enjoy another rowing boat trip along the creeks to reach a friendly family where will create a precious chance for us to exchange talking for culture interaction and share dinner with the host and enjoy a lovely peaceful night in their house.
Note: If you don’t prefer home-stay then you can stay in a hotel in Can Tho
Inclusive services: Private car and private boat, tour guide, Home-stay or hotel and meals (L + D)
Day 2: Vinh Long - Can Tho - Cai Rang floating market – Rach Gia - Phu Quoc Island
- 06h00 wake up for breakfast.
- 06h30 drive 40km to Can Tho where we will take a boat trip to explore Cai Rang market - the most bustling floating market of Mekong delta with hundreds of family boats overloading tropical ripe fruits for sale and exchange…
- Afterwards, continue our motor boat trip to visit the village and see how the villagers make rice noodle and tofu…
- Roaming into the village, talking with the local people and experience how to pass a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one bamboo.
- 09h30 leave Can Tho for Rach Gia province
- 12h30 reach Rach Gia and then 13h00 catch the speed boat to Phu Quoc
Inclusive services: Private car and boat, tour guide, meals (B) and boat ticket to Phu Quoc or flight ticket.