Halong Bay Kayaking – Cat Ba National Park Trekking
Boat stay and Home stay (private tour)
This tour is for those whom likes exploring nature and activities
Day 01: Ha Noi – Ha Long bay – Bai Tu Long area
- Approximate 08h00 pick up at your hotel for a 3-hour drive to Ha Long boat station.
- 12h00 Welcome on Board then enjoy a seafood lunch (possible for vegetarian food)
In the afternoon
- Cruise through the bay to visit fighting Cock stone, Dog stone… and floating fishing village
- Visit the nicest largest cave of the bay called Hang Sung Sot (Surprising cave).
- Start kayaking to get in untouched lanes, close views to shaped limestone mountains especially to encounter Floating fishing villages and Tunnel grottoes.
- Relax on Ti Top beach or climb up its top for a universal view of the jewel bay.
- Anchor among Bai Tu Long bay, Ha Long bay and Lan Ha bay for dinner and a lovely peaceful night on the boat in a tranquil area surrounded by mountain - safety
Vega Travel’s van and boat, E/p tour guide, kayak, entrance fee, meals (L + D)
Boat acc: Air-condition rooms, own bathroom inside and ocean viewing window
Day 02: Lan Ha bay – Cat Ba Island
- Enjoying the dawn covering the jewel bay meanwhile having breakfast.
- Continue boating to Lan Ha bay then transfer to a small junk to go Kayaking.
- Kayaking around the beautiful bay of Lan Ha, throughout mountain creeks under tunnel grottoes to shallow lagoons. Relaxing and Enjoy a special lunch on a secluded beach
- In the afternoon the boat will take us to Cat Ba Island, we trek for 1,5 hours into the national park to reach Viet Hai fishing village. Visit the village and stay overnight in a local family. A special chance to get to know their daily life with fishing work in the sea… Together we cook for dinner
Inclusive services: Vega Travel’s boat, tour guide, kayak, entrance fee, homestay and meals (B + L + D)
Day 03: Cat Ba Island - Ha Long – Hanoi
Special day trekking throughout Cat Ba national Park
- After breakfast, say good bye to the family and then start trekking throughout the forest of high trees , visit and discover how the tropical forest with typical plants and endangerred private and animals. The trek is 10km, stop at the Frog Lake, the unique lake among mountain forest, we will take a short break and enjoy picnic lunch among tranquil atmosphere
- After lunch, continue trekking towards the centre of the park and then a standby car will transfer us to other edge of the park for a boat back to Halong, the boat trip take you about 2,5 hours to reach to Halong wharf and then drive back to Hanoi
Inclusive services: Vega Travel’s van and boat, E/p tour guide, meals (B + L)