Known to travelers as the highest peak of Indochina area with the elevation of 3143m. It is not easy to conquer but no need any technical climbing.
Following foregoers’ experiences that we should not underestimate its difficulty. So if you want to be a vanquisher of this top, please prepare your good gear, good physical fitness then follow below suggested example!
08h00 depart from our office for a 21h15 train from Hanoi to Lao Cai (8 hrs sleeping on the train).
Day 1: Lao Cai station-Sa Pa - an elevation of 2100m with 6-7hrs trek ( b,l,d )
- 05h15 arrival, transfer to Sa Pa hotel. Shower, breakfast then pack up your gears.
- 8h30 a jeep to Shin Chai village, start trekking down hills then up to 2100 m high. You and your guide, porter put together camping and prepare for dinner.
- Sitting around the campfire is friendly and adventurous. This may be once in a lifetime experience.
Day 2: 7-8hrs Experience the roof of indochina area 3143 m (b,l,d)
This day is just for you and tour guide. The porter is required to stay at the camp to look after all your gears.
A hard trek heads up to the top, but ropes are unnecessary. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend to the same camp for dinner and overnight
Day 3: 5-6hrs half is the same way, half is a new trail. (b,l,d )
- Head down hillsides to the Heavenly Gate that is famous for its stunning universal view then a jeep to return you to Sa Pa after seeing the Silver waterfall halfway along.
- Check in the hotel for a relaxing night.
Day 4: 4-5hrs Trekking through 3 minority villages: (b,l)
You already did a climbing trip and became a vanquisher. Now we would like to take you down to some minority hamlets to discover and learn the traditional culture and customs of 3 tribal groups: the Black H’Mong, the Dzay and the Red Dzao by a trek though Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai hamlet.
Then by jeep back to the hotel, collect your gear, head down Lao Cai station for a night train back to Ha Noi at 20h15. The trip ends.
Included: Soft berth train 2 ways, fees, permit, insurrance, accom., guide, porter (1 poter/2pax), all facilities for climbing and meals described above.
Necessity to bring along: Hiking foot-wear, hat, raincoat, torch, insect repellent, long warm clothes, personal things, small gifts for tribal villagers and passport.