Bac Ha minority Market on Sunday + Sapa Trekking 3 days
Hanoi – Lao Cai by night train
- 20h00 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi station for the 21h15 train to Lao Cai
- 8 hours sleep on the train
Inclusive services: Transfer and train ticket (Class: 4 soft berths in a cabin with A/C)
Day 01: Sunday
Lao Cai - Bac Ha minority Market - Sapa
- 05h15 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Picked up and drive upto Bac Ha market – a colorful market of the local hill tribes
- 08h30 you will arrive Bac Ha, independently attend the market that known as the most colorful ethnic market of all Northwest Vietnam. It is a fusion of many different hill tribes inhabiting around Bac Ha mountain district and here you can easily distinguish them by their different colorful costume dressing
- Attend the market, you will find out not only typical traditional costume but also the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the Tay, the Dzay, the Red Dzao, the Black H’mong…
- After lunch, we will drive back to Lao Cai but on half way we will stop to trek down hill 2km to visit Trung Do village of the Tay minority.
- Afterward the car will pick us up at Bac Ngam bridge then drive down hill to the Ha Khau Vietnam – China border gate for a visit then continue up hill to Sapa
- 17h00 arrive in Sapa, check in hotel - free time to enjoy Sapa
Inclusive services: Private car or Bus ticket to Bac Ha, tour guide, meals (B) and hotel 3*
Day 02: Monday
Sa PaTrekking to 4 villages: Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village
6-7 hrs trekking throughout 4 hamlets - visit 2 different kinds of minority.
- Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Giang Ta Chai I. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority
- With your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
- Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, home-stay permit and meals (B + L + D)
Day 03: Tuesday
Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sa Pa – Night train back to Hanoi
- 5 - 6hrs trekking with surprises at what you have never seen before
In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming!
- Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skillful hands.
- Start a new trek into Hoan Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch
- Enjoy magnificent view of Ba Ho valley or visit some local houses of the Tay and then a standby car to return to Sapa.
- Free time until18h00 transfer down to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi
- 20h10 catch the night train back to Hanoi
Inclusive services: Tour guide, transfer, entrance fee, train ticket (same type) and meal (B + L)