Mai Chau one day excursion
Situated in a magnificent valley 150 km Northwest of Hanoi.
Mai Chau is a collection of villages, farms and huts spread out through a green large valley, home to the white Thai minority, said to be distantly related to tribes in Thailand, Laos and China.
Walking across the beautiful valley through the rice fields and trekking to minority villages will create you an enjoyable day.
- 06h30 pick up at your hotel for a land drive towards Hoa Binh province.
Through out green fields of tapioca, sugar cane to terrace paddies of the arrival of Lac village of the white Thai minority.
- About 3hrs of Walking, trekking across the beautiful valley through the rice fields to Van village and Khom Coong village, 2 major villages of the white Thai minority. Call on a few local families for short rest and learn about their daily life, their typical traditional culture and customs, take photos of stilt houses or sharing with the householders for your ethnic picture collection.
- Trekking on roundabout way to Lac village for lunch then free time for strolling through pleasant lanes, here you probably see women weaving on looms under or inside their houses and shop their traditional style clothing for your home souvenir.
- 15h30 drive back and arrive in Hanoi at 18h30 – the trip ends.
- Full transportation by Car or Bus as tour program indicated.
- English/French - speaking guide
- Entrance fees.
- Permit and lunch.
Tour excludes: personal expenses.