Hanoi– Hoa Lu– Tam Coc – Bich Dong
This oneday tour is designed for those whose dislikes tourist busy places or want to get rid of city noise and interested in exploring new charming lands.
Ninh Binh, a southern towards province of Hanoi capital where fames forits beauty spots as Tam Coc tunnel grottoes, Hoa Lu ancient citadel or CucPhuong national park
This excursion will bring you to tranquil lovely rural villages of peasant bycar/bicycle/boat
- 07:00 Pick up at your hotel for Tam Coc Landscape in Ninh Binh
- 09:30 arrive then take a sampan trip along then meandering canals (2pax in one) throughout 3 tunnel grottoes called “ Tam Coc”, enjoying the stunning landscape of mountains, canals, rice paddies and rural villages among the National Natural Reserve zone that is known to people as Halong Bay on ground
- Rowing back then we continue our trip to Bich Dong (Jade Cave) by bicycle to visit three ancient pagodas built on mountain cliff (the Lower, Middle and Upper pagoda).
- More highlight by from here we ride our bicycles through the farming villages to discover the Real Vietnam and rural Culture. Sometimes you can stopover to visit or take photos… on the way biking to Hoa Lu for Lunch
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant nearby Hoa Lu where is least tourist
- After lunch, we walk to visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam from the year of 968 to 1010. It is a worth visit to the two left old temples of the Dinh and Le king. Learn about the history of country foundation of the Great Viet after being liberated from the thousand years of Chinese domination.
- Finally a car trip back to Hanoi.
- 17:30 – 18:00 you will arrive back Hanoi.
- End the trip – we drop you back to your hotel.
Tour includes: Transportation, boat, entrance fee, English speaking guide, lunch.
Tour excludes: personal expenses.