Sapa Trekking – homestay - Bac Ha minority market 2 days
Hanoi – Lao Cai
- 20h00 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi station for the 21h15 train to Lao Cai
- 8 hours sleep on the train
Transfer and train ticket (type: 4 soft berths in a cabin with A/C)
Day 01: Saturday
Sa Pa Trekking to 4 villages - Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village
6-7 hrs trekking throughout 4 hamlets - visit 2 different kinds of minority.
- 05h15 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Picked up and drive up to Sapa. First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
- Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Giang Ta Chai I. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority
- With your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
- Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
Transfer, tour guide, home-stay permit and meals (B + L + D)
Day 02: Sunday
Sapa - Bac Ha Market - Hanoi
- 06h30 a Jeep to take you back to Sapa from the village
- Breakfast and the 07h30 leave Sapa for Bac Ha market – a coloful market of the local hill tribes
- 10h00 you will arrive Bac Ha, independently attend the market that known as the most colorful ethnic market of all Northwest Vietnam. It is a fusion of many different hill tribes inhabiting around Bac Ha moutain district and here you can easily distinguish them by their different colorful costume dressing
- Attend the market, you will find out not only typical traditional custome but also the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the Tay, the Dzay, the Red Dzao, the Black H’mong…
- After lunch, we will drive back to Lao Cai but on half way we will stop to trek down hill 2km to visit Trung Do village of the Tay minority.
- Afterward the car will pick us up at Bac Ngam bridge then drive down hill to the Ha Khau Vietnam – China border gate for a visit
- 18h00 drop at Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi
Private car or Bus ticket to Bac Ha, tour guide, meals (B) and train ticket (same type)
Note: Transportation from station to your hotel is not included.