Sapa trekking - Can Cau market
Hanoi overnight train – Lao Cai
- 20h00 we transfer to Hanoi railway station to catch a night train at 21h15 to Lao Cai - 8hr sleep on the train.
Included service: Transfer and train ticket (4 soft berths in a cabin with A/C)
Day 01: Lao Cai - Sapa Trekking – Stay in a Local family (homestay)
Sa Pa – Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village
6 hrs trekking throughout 3 hamlets - visit 3 different minorities
- 06h00 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Our tour guide will pick you up and drive to Sapa for a shower, and breakfast
- Trek down to Ylinh Ho then Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, continue trekking to Ta Van village, visit the Dzay’s families and Giang Ta Chai village of the red Dzao minority
- Visit and stay overnight in a red Dzao family close to a beautiful waterfall among hills and rain forest
- With your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
- Finally join together for dinner and get to know local typical traditional customs, cultural features...
Included service: Transfer, tour guide, home-stay permit and meals (B + L + D)
Day 02: Sapa Trekking – Hotel
5 - 6hrs trekking with surprises at what you have never seen before
In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming!
- Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skillful hands.
- Say good bye and start a new trek with more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted as far as your eyes sigh. The trails leading you to Su Pan then Ban Ho village, an imagination of down tower steps with a universal view of the house roofs of the Tay minority isolated in a green valley appearing in front of your eyes will mark you an unforgettable trip.
- Finally a Russian jeep to return you to Sa Pa, check in hotel.
Included services: Tour guide, Russian jeep, Royal View hotel*** and meals (B + L )
Day 03: Sapa – Can Cau Market - Hanoi
- 07h00 we have breakfast then drive to Bac Ha.10h00 is hight time for you to attend the Market that is known to travelers as a remote borderline ethnic market of Bac Ha. It is organized by about 7 different kinds of hill tribes, with 7 different colors of clothes, as well as traditional customs and local culture from the Tay, the Dzay, the Red Dzao, the Black H’mong.
- Attend the market, you will find the way of bartering business existing but not everywhere in the word.
- After the market we drive back to Bac Ha town for lunch and then we walk to Pho village for a visit to the Flower H’mong minority.
- 16h00 Drive back to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi at 21h15.
Included service: A private Toyota 4WD car, tour guide, meals (B + L) and train ticket (same class)
Note: - Meals code (b,l,d as breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- On the way back, transportation from station to your hotel is not included.
Necessity to take for the trip: Hiking foot-wear, hat, raincoat, torch, insect repellent long clothes, personal things, small gifts for tribal villagers and passport.