Sapa Trekking – Hotel stay – Bac Ha minority market 2 days
Hanoi – Lao Cai by night train
- 20h00 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi station for the 21h15 train to Lao Cai
- 8 hours sleep on the train
Inclusive services: Transfer and train ticket (Class: 4 soft berths in a cabin with A/C)
Day 01: Saturday
Sa PaTrekking to 4 villages - Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village
6-7 hrs trekking throughout 4 hamlets - visit 2 different kinds of minority.
- 05h15 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Picked up and drive up to Sapa. First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
- Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Giang Ta Chai I.
- A standby car to return to Sapa
- Check in hotel, free and easy to stay in Sapa, enjoy Sapa by night
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, Holiday Sapa hotel*** and meals (B + L)
Day 02: Sunday
Sapa - Ba Ha Market – night train back to Hanoi
- 07h30 leave Sapa for Bac Ha market – a colorful market of the local hill tribes
- 10h00 you will arrive Bac Ha, independently attend the market that known as the most colorful ethnic market of all Northwest Vietnam. It is a fusion of many different hill tribes inhabiting around Bac Ha moutain district and here you can easily distinguish them by their different colorful costume dressing
- Attend the market, you will find out not only typical traditional custome but also the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the Tay, the Dzay, the Red Dzao, the Black H’mong…
- After lunch, drive back to Lao Cai, from the main road we walk down hill 2km to Trung Do village of the Tay minority located by the Chay riverbank. Visit and learn more typical culture, house architecture…
- Drive back to Lao Cai, stop in Ha Khau border gate to visit the international border gate Vietnam - China
- 17h30 drop at Lao Cai station, free time to get dinner around 20h10 catch the night train back to Hanoi – 8 hours sleep on the train
Inclusive services: Private car to Bac Ha, tour guide, meals (B) and train ticket (same type)