NHA TRANG LSLAND & SNORKELLING
- Start at 8.30 am from your hotel to Cau Da port where you can take a boat to the islands. Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island is the first place to visit; many sea species of Nha Trang/Khanh Hoa province make a small ocean world there.
- At 9.30 am proceed to Mun Island, which is the best island for snorkeling and where you can see lots of live colorful corals and fish. You can take a change to see caves in which the sea swallows make their nest.
- At 11.30 am boat will take you to a fishing village to see the fish men’s daily lives & fishing jobs.
- After that taking a fresh lunch at the island. At 1.30 you will be transferred to Tam Island, which is the last stop of the trip for our relaxing & swimming & relaxing under the sundeck-chairs.
- Water sports are available upon request here at own cost. On the way back you will be picked up by car to the hotel. Tour ends.
Air-conditioned transportation by private vehicle
English/French speaking guide
Cold mineral water & towel
Drinks & Personal expenses