Hanoi– Hoa Lu– Tam Coc – Bich Dong - biking 1D
This oneday tour is designed for those whose dislikes tourist busy places or want to get rid of city noise and interested in exploring new charming lands.
Ninh Binh, a southern towards province of Hanoi capital where fames forits beauty spots as Tam Coc tunnel grottoes, Hoa Lu ancient citadel or CucPhuong national park
This excursion will bring you to tranquil lovely rural villages of peasant bycar/bicycle/boat
- 7h00 from your hotel, drive to Hoa Lu of Ninh Binh province (by car or van).Arrive in Hoa Lu around 09h00.
Hoa Lu is the ancient capital of Vietnamfrom the year of 968 to 1010.It is a worth visit to the two left old temples of the Dinh and Le king. Learn about the history of country foundation of the Great Viet after being liberatedfrom the thousand years of Chinese domination
Also from here we start our biking trip (10km – 1,5hrs).
- We cycle along rural paths towards Tam Coc (3tunnel grottoes)
- 12h30 reach Tam Coc and then enjoy our lunch.
- Afterlunch, take a rowing boat on meandering canals (2pax in one) throughout 3 tunnel grottoes called “ Tam Coc”.
- Enjoy the landscape of green rice field among mountains and rain forest of the National Special Preservation zone
(go and forth boat trip about 3 hrs)
- Rowing back then continue bike trip to Bich Dong (Jade Cave) visit three ancient pagodas built on mountain cliff (the Lower, Middle and Upper pagoda). (go andforth = 1hr)
The one full day excursion trip is done and we drive back Hanoi with 2 more hrs
Tour includes: Transportation, boat, entrance fee, English speaking guide, lunch.
Tour excludes: personal expenses.